Hi! Nice to meet you! I am Chia-Hsuan (Michael) Lee (李佳軒). I am currently a third-year PhD student at University of Washington, where I work in the Natural Language Processing Group with Prof. Mari Ostendorf.
My research interests are deep learning/machine learning and their applications in natural language processing. My recent research interests are
- dialogue systems (IC-DST, SGP-DST)
- text-to-SQL parsing (KaggleDBQA, IC-DST)
- multilingual NLP (DOCmT5, CLQA)
- 06/2022: Started the internship with Ankur Bapna and Yu Zhang at Google Brain Research, New York.
- 04/2022: Our paper “DOCmT5” is accepted to NAACL2022 Findings! “Twitter”
- 03/2022: Our new preprint In-Context Learning for Few-Shot Dialogue State Tracking is out!
- 02/2022: Our workshop on Multilingual Information Access (MIA) will be held at NAACL2022 in Seattle! Call for Paper and Shared Task are out!
- 12/2021: Our new preprint on “Document-level Multillingual Pretraining” is out!
- 08/2021: Our paper “Dialogue State Tracking with a Language Model using Schema-Driven Prompting” is accepted to EMNLP2021 main conference.
- 05/2021: Will be an AI Research intern at Machine Translation Team, Google this summer with Melvin Johnson.
- 05/2021: Our paper “KaggleDBQA: Realistic Evaluation of Text-to-SQL Parsers” is accpted to ACL2021 main conference. Data page and download link available!